1 Observatory Road
Phone: +44 (0)131 667 0047
In Their Words ...........
If you would like to play a golf course that is close to the centre of Edinburgh yet within the Green belt, with fantastic views down the coast of East Lothian and across the Firth to Fife, where you won’t hear the intrusive sounds of traffic and are likely to spot deer, then look no further than Craigmillar Park Golf Club.
A long-established Edinburgh Golf Club, inaugurated in 1895, it moved to its present location in 1927, where the original 9 holes were designed by James Braid. The course measures 5825 yards, par 70 for men and 5312 yards, par 72 for Ladies and is a fair and very enjoyable test for any level of golfer.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Hillside Parkland course with undulating fairways
- Number Of Holes: 18, Visitors times for week ends are Sunday only after 11.00 am
- Yardage: 5825 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and Catering facilities available from the Clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the golf essentials
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, must be pre booked
- Trolley Hire: N/A
- Practice Area: N/A
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning