Phone: + 44 (0) 131 554 7501
In Their Words ...........
The City of Edinburgh Council owns Craigentinny Golf Course, the Management Company, Edinburgh Leisure is responsible for the green fees.
There's an interesting mix of holes on the undulating parkland course from some tricky par threes to some very testing par fours. The well-maintained greens are guarded in places by awkward bunkers so read the green carefully, plan ahead and with a level of accuracy you should hopefully hit par.
The stunning views towards Arthur's Seat and the historic Calton Hill monuments are just one of the draws of Craigentinny - a relatively short and very walkable golf course enjoyed by golfers of all ages and abilities.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Undulating parkland course short and very walkable, Craigentinny Golf Course is enjoyed by golfers of all ages and abilities
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5511 yards from the white tees
- Par: 67
- Bar/Restaurant: There are no catering facilities in the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Hot /cold drinks and confectionary available from the reception area
- Changing Facilities: Changing rooms, toilets and lockers
- Shower Facilities: No
- Pro-Shop: Golf Shop offering golf accessories
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire but it is best to pre-book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys are available to hire
- Practice Area: No
- Putting Practice: Practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning