1 St Andrews Drive
Phone: +44 (0)1236 457171
Website:The Westerwood Golf Resort
In Their Words ...........
Having been designed by the great Seve Ballesteros and Dave Thomas, the 18 hole golf course at The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort is one of Scotland's best kept secrets. Overlooking the Campsie and Kilsyth Hills, this spectacular course meanders through silver birches and wild heather offering a challenge to golfers of all abilities.
Devised by Seve, our signature hole is the par 3 15th, known as the Waterfall hole. Hitting from above to a green surrounded by a 60ft rock face, it's not for the faint hearted and the undulating moorland greens also put you to the test over those 4ft putts.
After a round on the course, relax in the Club Bar and play back your game stroke for stroke over a refreshing drink and snack.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Stunning Moorland course designed by Dave Thomas in collaboration with Seve Ballasteros. This championship course has a mixture of tree lined and bunkered fairways, watch out for the water hazards
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 6144 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Quality food and drinks available in The Club Bar and Grill which overlooks the 18th with spectacular views over the course
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available in the Flemings Restaurant and in The Club Bar and Grill
- Changing Facilities: Secure Changing Room available for visitors and members alike
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, towels provided
- Pro-Shop: Fully Stocked with Leading Golf Brands, professional tuition available
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs available to hire, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book limited quantity
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Extensive practice area includes driving area, pitching and bunker practice
- Putting Practice: Large putting area
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning