Phone: +44 (0)1501 820431
In Their Words ...........
Shotts Golf Club founded in 1895 can be found just thirty minutes drive away from Edinburgh and Glasgow. A moorland course where on a clear day there are sweeping views from Tinto in Lanarkshire to Louden Hill in Ayrshire.
In 1936 the legendary Golf Course Architect James Braid designed and set down the present day lay out. Today members and visitors enjoy lush fairways and receptive greens on a course layout which is exceptional and represents a challenge to golfers at all levels of experience.
The course offers 18 challenging holes in a picturesque setting sited some 800 feet above sea level. The 18-hole par-70, 6,125 yards, moorland course at Shotts Golf Club has recently undergone extensive drainage work. Four new tees and two new greens have been built over the past five years and we are committed to ensuring that the course is maintained in excellent condition.
In addition to superb golf, the club has an enviable reputation for its friendly welcome and outstanding hospitality. There is a comfortable and recently renovated clubhouse in which to relax and debate the round.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, current layout designed by James Braid and represents a challenge to golfers of all levels
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6125 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and catering facilities available in the clubhouse bar and dining room
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop stocked with all the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: No golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning