Phone: + 44 (0)1698 282872
In Their Words ...........
Hamilton Golf Club founded in 1892 and the course was developed to its current layout in 1925 by the renowned course designer James Braid. The club is proud of our heritage and we continue our affiliation with the Association of James Braid courses, through which members can benefit from preferential green fees.
Hamilton Golf Club is a mature 6452 yard, 18 hole parkland course designed by James Braid in 1925 and widely regarded as one of the foremost golf clubs in Lanarkshire. There is also a 5 hole Academy course, incorporating 4 driving bays and a short game facility within the practice/warm up area. The course features many varieties of trees and shrubs, challenging bunkering and excellent putting surfaces. It is presented to test golfers of all abilities with each hole giving a unique strategic test. The golfer will do well to better their first nine score on the back nine whilst enjoying the scenery.
There is a commitment to long term improvement with investment in woodland management, irrigation and drainage, all maintained by modern machinery, and managed by our course manager. Environmental issues are at the heart of the club's policy decisions.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, Braid designed. Fairways lined with mature trees, bunkers in plentiful supply
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6107 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering facilities are provided
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Secure changing facilities
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, towels provided
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with all the leading brands golf gear
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Power and pull available, best to pre book power
- Practice Area: Driving and short game available, use own golf balls
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning