Phone: +44 (0) 1355 581805
In Their Words ...........
East Kilbride Golf Club is a mature, challenging parkland golf course on the edge of East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire, Scotland and is the only private golf club in the fast-expanding Lanarkshire town. A strong, active membership and visiting parties from all over the UK, enjoy the challenge of the mature, tree-lined, parkland course designed by Fred Hawtree and offering a variety of tough and diverse holes.
We have been in our present Nerston location since the late 1960s and what was a young, immature course has now blossomed into a true and enjoyable test of golf.
But don’t take our word for it. Come and pay a visit to East Kilbride Golf Club and see for yourself.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, mature course with tree lined fairways
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6402 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and catering facilities available in a brand new clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Daily snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Ladies and Gents showers available
- Pro-Shop: Pro Shop fully stocked with a wide range golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Yes, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: No buggies available
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the website
Location and Route Planning