Phone: + 44 (0) 1236 432971
In Their Words ...........
Our Club was established in 1894 and designed by Willie Fernie and is one of Lanarkshire's most popular courses. Situated in the west end of Coatbridge just 8 miles east of Glasgow it is an undulating parkland course that has seen its fair share of well known amateur and professional golfers plot their way round. James Braid the famous Scottish golfer and course adviser also had a hand in sculpting some of the more characteristic holes in the mid 1920's and again in the mid 1930's.
After your round why not pop in and use our excellent bar and restaurant facilities!
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: An undulating parkland course with mature tree lined fairways, a good challenge for all levels of golfer
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: From the white tees 6300yards
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: First class dining experience available in the clubhouse restaurant, relax and enjoy the views across the golf course
- Drinks/Snacks: Bar snacks and sandwiches are available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: The clubhouse locker rooms are available for the visitor to use
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Professional shop stocks a wide range of accessories,equipment,clothing, clubs, repairs or tuition.
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire best to pre book to ensure availability
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available
- Practice Area: Various practice areas available for the visitor to use
- Putting Practice: Large practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning