Phone: + 44 (0) 1698 745124
In Their Words ...........
Bellshill Golf Club is a welcoming and friendly club situated in the heart of Lanarkshire. When the club was established, it started with only 50 members, in the years since, that number has grown to over 600.
The tree lined course was opened in 1905 and the first competition took place the same year.
The course overlooks Strathclyde Park and on some holes there are vistas of much of the Lanarkshire landscape.
After your round you will be able to have a drink in the casual bar and order some food, but if you are looking for something more formal then you might want to consider use of the Main Lounge
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Tree lined parkland course
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6240 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Catering available
- Drinks/Snacks: Full snack menu avaialable
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, must use own towels
- Pro-Shop: Tees etc available from behind bar
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: No
- Trolley Hire: No
- Practice Area: Restricted area for practice
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information:Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning