Phone: + 44 (0) 1236 762195
In Their Words ...........
It is easy to see the attractions of Airdrie Golf Club. With its superb wooded parkland course and stunning views, it is regarded as one of Scotland’s finest. It is a 6,004 yard par 69 course with more than its fair share of surprises so those caught napping among the great views will pay the price. Natural hazards and tight fairways are a common feature and, on occasion, your approach to the putting surface is made tougher as some greens are well protected. Although not overly long, it’s a joy to play no matter the time of year.
Located between Glasgow and Edinburgh with easy access to the M8, M74 and M80, Airdrie Golf Club is a popular choice for visitors to the area to enjoy all that we have to offer.
Our large comfortable club house offers panoramic views across the course while enjoying a coffee or something a wee bit stronger. Our chefs offer a wide range of delicious hot food served throughout the day, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6004 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Yes
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Yes, fully stocked with the leading manufacturers equipment
- Golf Club Hire: No sets of golf clubs to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre-book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys are available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice facilities are available, nets available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning