Golf Course Road
Phone: + 44 (0)1540 673878
In Their Words ...........
Poised between Newtonmore village and the River Spey, Newtonmore golf course provides visitors and members with opportunities to enjoy some of the best golf and mountain scenery that the Highlands of Scotland can offer. With magnificent views from clubhouse over the first tee and Spey Valley toward Aviemore and the Cairngorms.
Our Spey Valley golf course is mostly easy-walking parkland laid out on the natural contours of the flood plain of the River Spey. The course is home to a rich variety of flora and fauna, and continues to provide winter grazing for local sheep.
Established in 1893, this 18 hole 6031 yard (par 70) course has inspired generations of golfers and is playable with comfort and pleasure by average and good golfers alike.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Newtonmore golf course is mostly easy-walking parkland laid out on the natural contours of the flood plain of the River Spey
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6031 yds from the white tees
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Excellent Bar and Catering facilities
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: No
- Pro-Shop: No pro shop but there is a small shop in the clubhouse selling the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice nets available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning