Phone: + 44 (0) 1540 661600
In Their Words ...........
The Highlands of Scotland must be one of the most attractive locations to come and play golf, with Kingussie having been at the forefront in the area since the game was first played here in 1890.
The course is surrounded by breathtaking scenery including the gentle sounds of wildlife and the River Gynack. Quite simply it is stunning, it provides the privilege of a challenging game of golf in the most energising Highland surroundings.
The Club House overlooks the 1st tee and the end of the 18th. With wonderful green gardens and panoramic views over the course and surrounding countryside, many find pleasure in relaxing by a window table in the Club House after a scenic, challenging game.
A good selection of drinks and spirits are available at the Club House Bar. Bar snacks and meals available during season.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Combination of Parkland and Moorland. A hillside course built using the natural undulations with tree lined fairways situated in splendid scenic isolation.
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: From the white tees 5501yards
- Par: 67
- Bar/Restaurant: Catering is available in the clubhouse bar and lounge during the season. The Club House overlooks the 1st tee and the end of the 18th. With wonderful green gardens and panoramic views over the course and surrounding countryside
- Drinks/Snacks: Bar snacks and sandwiches are available all day.
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities in the clubhouse
- Shower Facilities: Showers in the clubhouse and the toilet block available for visitors use
- Pro-Shop: A well stocked golf shop tees, balls, gloves and all necessary accessories
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: The club has 5 buggies that can be booked to ensure availability
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys and battery powered trolleys available
- Practice Area: There is a practice green for chipping on
- Putting Practice: Large practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning