Phone: + 44 (0) 1463 796111
In Their Words ...........
Scotland, the home of golf the history and diversity make Scottish golf courses famous throughout the world. As Turnberry is to Ayrshire and Gleneagles is to Perthshire, Castle Stuart has been conceived to be for the Highlands - a beacon reaching out to golfers throughout the world.
The centrepiece for this Scottish destination golf resort is Castle Stuart Golf Links, a championship links course overlooking the Moray Firth and well-known landmarks that are synonymous with Inverness and the Black Isle - Kessock Bridge and Chanonry Lighthouse perhaps the most notable.
There are significant differences among links courses - in topography, sea views, fairway contours, bunker styles, green complexes, landscape mosaic, and even the smallest of course details, e.g. path and step details all feature in Castle Stuart's distinctive character in the world of links golf.
Pre-and-post golf activities are often under-appreciated in their impact on the overall 'golf experience'. Castle Stuart has embraced the notion of a 'total experience' that starts with your arrival, hopefully a 'question-quieting' approach to the clubhouse and all that lies beyond including the close proximity of the practice range to the golf shop, restaurant, locker rooms, and golf course. Our facilities complex has been to designed to take away that annoying angst of 'where to park, where to go, and what to do'.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype:Championship Links Course, Scottish Open venue. The course is generally closed from the middle of November to the end of March, check their website for details
- Number Of Holes:18
- Yardage:6553 yds from the white tees. There are 5 different tee colours
- Bar/Restaurant:Yes, panoramic views from this arc shaped clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks:Yes. A halfway cafe serving hot snacks at the turn
- Changing Facilities:Yes
- Shower Facilities:Yes
- Pro-Shop:Golf Shop, fully stocked with the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire:Callaway and Taylor Made Golf Clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire:Yes, restricted. Caddies are available, need to be pre-booked
- Trolley Hire:Complimentary pull trolleys, power trolleys are available to hire
- Practice Area:Complimentary Practice Range includes a short game area
- Putting Practice:Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information:Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning