Phone: +44 (0)1592 771111
In Their Words ...........
A truly warm welcome awaits you at Thornton Golf Club. Make no mistake that “lang spoon” has been well and truly consigned to the bin here at a Club which takes special pride in looking after the needs of all its visitors. Be you a low handicap player or a relative novice a hugely enjoyable experience awaits you at Thornton.
On arrival take time to enjoy a snack whilst relaxing in our lounge which provides a lovely view over the 2nd and 18th greens and beyond.
After checking with the starter, proceed to the course with its gently rolling terrain to negotiate tree-lined fairways and putt over the beautifully presented greens which have been a trademark of Thornton for many years.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Scenic, Wooded Parkland course
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6210 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Dining Room and Two lounges with superb views
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes, snack menu available all day
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked with all the top brands equipment and clothing. Custom club fitting and tuition all available.
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: Yes, limited quantity best to pre-book
- Trolley Hire: N/A
- Practice Area: N/A
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning