Phone: +44 (0)1592 205240
Pro Shop: +44 (0)1592 203258
In Their Words ...........
If you are looking for things to do in Scotland and Fife then golf courses in Fife offer a treat to visitors. Fife is the home of golf and offers the most challenging golf in Scotland with a range of golf courses from links to parkland.
Why not experience parkland golf at its best at Kirkcaldy Golf Club. This stunning 18-hole course is one of Fife's hidden gems. It was designed by Tom Morris in 1904 and offers enviable views over the Firth of Forth and the surrounding Fife countryside.
Looking for golf courses near Edinburgh or on the way to St Andrews then Kirkcaldy is located mid way between Edinburgh Airport and St Andrews. Kirkcaldy has easy access to the A92 and both Edinburgh and St Andrews are 45 minutes' driving time.
After your round enjoy a well-earned refreshment in our Clubhouse. Overlooking the 18th green, the Clubhouse offers light snacks and meals throughout the day
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, burn runs through the course watch out for the water hazards
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6083 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and Restaurant provide extensive range of menus
- Drinks/Snacks: All day Golfers snacks menu
- Changing Facilities: Yes, secure visitors changing room
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, must use own towels
- Pro-Shop: Yes, fully stocked with equipment from leading golf manufacturers. Tuition available for all abilities and ages
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs for Hire, Ladies and Gents sets available best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Yes, limited quantity, best to book to guarantee availablity
- Trolley Hire: Yes, pull and power trolleys available.
- Practice Area: Driving nets and separate pitching area
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning