Phone: +44 (0)1592 890978 Golf starter office
Website: Fife Golf Trust, Kinghorn Golf Course
In Their Words ...........
Kinghorn is one of Fife's - and Scotland's - oldest courses, it was founded in 1887. The original 9 hole layout was designed by the legendary Tom Morris.
The course, especially from the medal tees presents a continual challenge, and it is a fine test of traditional links golf. (Which in the view of many of the members, is how golf should be played!). Spectacular views over the Firth of Forth are possible from almost all of the 18 holes.
A new clubhouse with panoramic views was opened in 2009 by Scotland's last Open champion - Paul Lawrie.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Links. The course is operated by Fife Golf Trust, the Clubhouse is private with limited access. Visitors book with starter and can use Clubhouse facilities when open, check opening times they are limited
- Number Of Holes:18
- Yardage: 5141 yds
- Par: 65
- Bar/Restaurant: No
- Drinks/Snacks: Coffee machine available
- Changing Facilities: Yes, changing room only
- Shower Facilities: Yes, one shower available
- Pro-Shop: No
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: No
- Trolley Hire: No
- Practice Area: Yes
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning