Phone: +44 (0)1383 880505
Website: Forrester Park Golf Resort
In Their Words ...........
The course is designed to high specification USGA standards using the best modern material & technology. It has matured into a challenging thoroughbred.
The greens are a real test to all standards of golfer with subtle slopes and shape that require great feel and imagination. Making sure your uphill putt is firm but your downhill putt is cautious is certainly good advice.
Quality of turf & drainage means there are no special requirements needed during winter months; play continues using the summer tees & greens ALL Year.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Undulating parkland course which has matured into a challenging thoroughbred. Designed to USGA standard, tricky greens and plays Summer set up through the winter, subject to frost and snow
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 6296 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: Quality dining experience at the Acanthus or Harlequin restaurant or quick bite to eat in the coffee shop
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available in the coffee shop
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: Showers available
- Pro-Shop: Fully Stocked with Leading Golf Brands, professional tuition available
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book limited quantity
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire, no power trolleys for hire
- Practice Area: Covered driving range, ideal for pre match warm up or group and individual tuition
- Putting Practice: Large putting area
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning