Phone: +44 (0) 1592 205916
In Their Words ...........
Dunnikier Park Golf Club located on the north of the town of Kirkcaldy, is one of Fife's most beautiful parkland courses. Recent re-shaping of fairways and the addition of a meandering 'burn' add to the picturesque features of the gently undulating 18 hole golf course, which provides a fine test of golf for the low handicap player while not proving too punishing for regular club golfers.
Dunnikier Park Golf Club is situated just 30 minutes drive from both St Andrews and Edinburgh, and is within easy reach from most parts of Scotland for a day visit.
We cordially invite you to join us for a round of golf on our recently re-designed course. Join us for hospitality in our clubhouse, where excellent food and a friendly atmosphere await you.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, a gently undulating course with tree lined fairways
- Number Of Holes: 18 The course is operated by Fife Trust, the Clubhouse private. Visitors book with starter and can use Clubhouse facilities
- Yardage: 6532 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and catering service provided in the clubhouse
- Drinks/Snacks: Daily snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: No
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning