Phone: +44 (0) 1383 729061
In Their Words ...........
Dunfermline Golf Club invites you to Play in the Footsteps of Kings. Golf was played in Dunfermline by King James I (VI of Scotland) and Charles I as long ago as the 16th century.
The course offers a challenge to the low handicap player while remaining very playable and a joy for golfers of all standards. We are fairly unusual in having 5 par fives and 5 par threes. In recent years Dunfermline has played host to the Scottish Mid Amateur and Scottish Ladies Youths Championships.
Being less than an hour from St Andrews and even closer to Gleneagles, the venue for the 2014 Ryder Cup, a visit to Dunfermline Golf Club can be fitted in to most schedules and your efforts will be rewarded by a great day on a very fine golf course. In keeping with its place as Scotland's ancient capital, Dunfermline's clubhouse is a 600 year old baronial home, quite literally steeped in history.
The Clubhouse has been modernised to provide you with modern facilities without losing the charm and mystery of the main building.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, gently undulating tree lined fairways
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6121 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and catering services available in the Lounge or Dining Room
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes, visitors locker room available
- Shower Facilities: Showers available must use own towels
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Large practice area available adjacent to 18th fairway
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning