Phone: + 44 (0) 1382 541898
In Their Words ...........
The 18 hole championship style, Par 73 golf course offers many challenging features. The course is set on 250 acres of spectacular Fife countryside, which weaves through a natural bird and wildlife haven. On the outskirts of St. Andrews lies one of the best inland venues in the region.
Drumoig is a hugely underrated golf course that’s full of interesting holes not to mention quite possibly the best turn in Scottish golf holes nine,ten and eleven are exceptional and play around water also the new 18th hole par 4 surrounded with water with the Hotel above you on the hill stray offline here and your in trouble a brilliant course par 73.
Marvel the views across ST Andrews Bay and over the River Tay and Carnoustie set in an area that offers travelling golfers much to do
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: A Parkland course set on 250 acres of spectacular Fife countryside, which weaves through a natural bird and wildlife haven
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6956 yards
- Par: 73
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering service is available in the Hotel restaurant
- Drinks/Snacks: Full snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available in the Hotel locker room
- Shower Facilities: Shower rooms for members and guests
- Pro-Shop: Limited quantity of golf merchandise available from the starters box
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Drumoig Driving Range offers a range of golf practice facilities.
- Putting Practice: Large practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning