Phone: +44 (0) 1333 340505
In Their Words ...........
This testing par 72 (sss72) Parkland Course, has something for all, whether you are a Tiger Woods in the making, or Billy Beginner, your Day out at Charleton will be one to remember.
Acclaimed to be one of the most beautiful Golf Courses in Scotland. Set in the Heart of Charleton Estate, owned by Baron St Clair Bonde, Charleton has gone from strength to strength since it's opening in 1994 by the former United States Of America President, George Bush Snr.
Charleton Golf Club is the perfect course for Visitors, whether you are a single golfer or a large group, the friendly staff will make sure you have a day out to remember. Charleton Club House is open to both members and visitors and the bar area is an ideal place to talk through those challenging golf shots with fellow golfers.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6446 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and Restaurant service available
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Secure locker room
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, use own towels
- Pro-Shop: Club shop sells the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire, no power trolleys to hire
- Practice Area: Driving Range and a 9 hole pitch and putt available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning