Phone: +44 (0) 1383 724969
In Their Words ...........
Canmore is an easy walk golf course which is playable all year round and visitors,societies and corporate parties are always welcome.
Canmore is a 5455yards tree lined parkland course set in a prominent location on the North side of Dunfermline with panoramic views of the City and over towards Edinburgh and the Pentland Hills. The course is a fair test for all standards of golfers with greens that are challenging in size but testing to putt on. Good play is well rewarded with a number of birdie opportunities throughout the round. The course meanders its way around the Clubhouse so it has various starting points for those only wishing to play 5 or 6 holes.
The Clubhouse is a friendly place with a well stocked bar and excellent catering.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5376 yds
- Par: 67
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and catering services available
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Showers available
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Sets of Golf Clubs available to hire, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: Limited amount of Buggies available, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Short practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the website
Location and Route Planning