Phone: 01592 752006
In Their Words ...........
If you enjoy a challenge and wish to play some superb parkland golf on one of Fife's fantastic courses, come and visit Balbirnie Park Golf Club.
The course respects and accentuates its natural parkland surroundings, with tree-lined fairways that flow toward well-maintained greens that are well protected by strategically located bunkers. Set within 140 acres of Fife woodland in Markinch near Glenrothes, the present-day layout was opened in 1983. Measuring 6,318 yards, with a par of 71 from the white tees, it is as honest a test of golf as there is, presenting a challenging round to golfers of all abilities.
If you enjoy a sporting challenge and wish to test your prowess, make the trip to this superb parkland - one of Fife’s most enjoyable courses. Take in the delight that is Balbirnie Park Golf Club and you’re sure not to be disappointed.
The clubhouse is built in a commanding position overlooking the 18th Green, the lounge overlooks the course and the recently refurbished dining room has views overlooking the 10th tee and 18th green. It provides a relaxing setting to enjoy a first class catering service either before or after your round.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Number Of Holes:18
- Yardage:6313 yds
- Par:71. Online bookig service available
- Bar/Restaurant:Lounge and Dining Room provide spectacular course views
- Drinks/Snacks:Yes, snack menu available all day
- Changing Facilities:Yes
- Shower Facilities:Ladies and Gents showers
- Pro-Shop:Yes, fully stocked with all the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire:Yes, Taylor Made Golf Clubs for hire best to pre-book
- Buggy Hire:Yes, limited quantity best to pre-book to guarantee availability
- Trolley Hire:Yes, Powakaddy power trolleys also available, best to pre-book
- Practice Area:Practice nets, shortgame and bunker practice available
- Putting Practice:Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information:Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning