Phone: +44 (0)1875 810139
Website: Royal Musselburgh Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
Royal Musselburgh Golf Club is at the start of the famous stretch of golf courses on the East Lothian coast, situated to the east of Musselburgh on the B1361, this picturesque parkland course is certainly worth the visit.
Designed by the famous Open champion and golf architect, James Braid, Royal Musselburgh Golf Club is a picturesque parkland course kept in tip-top shape and a treat to play, especially when you are coming into the home stretch on the last five holes.
The Club is the fifth oldest in the world originating at the 9 hole Musselburgh Levenhall links where the Honourable Company of Edinburgh Golfers, Royal Burgess Golfing Society and Bruntsfield Golf Club also played.
Pride of place in the Royal Musselburgh is the Old Club Cup dating back to 1774, the oldest trophy still competitively played for in the world.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: A James Braid designed parkland course and is the fifth oldest golf club in the world. Mature tree lined fairways and a fair test for the golfer
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 6254 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Dining available from early morning till dinner at night offering an extensive range of traditional dishes, opening times may vary depending on the time of year and weather conditions
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Fully Stocked with Leading Golf Brands, professional tuition available
- Golf Club Hire: Top brand golf clubs complete with pull trolley available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys and Powakaddy power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice range available
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning