Phone: +44 (0)1368 862317
Website: Dunbar Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
In the words of one international golf reviewer, a visit to play golf at Dunbar provides 'just about everything you can ask for'. That is certainly true if a challenging links course, stunning scenery and a friendly clubhouse are the elements you think make up the perfect golfing experience.
To play on our Open qualifying championship links is to play within yards of waves as they crash onto the rocky shore. It is to pit yourself against a course made by nature and then man's best efforts over 150 years. It is to walk in the footsteps of some of the greatest golfers in the world.
We are confident you will share their view that no visit to East Lothian, the 'Cradle of Golf', is complete without a round on a course regularly voted amongst the best in the country - and we look forward to welcoming you to Dunbar Golf Club.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Traditional Scottish links, Open qualifying championship standard with stunning scenery
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 6560 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Clubhouse caterers provide a varied menu selection from local specialities to traditional dining.
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: Showers available for visitors use, towels are provided
- Pro-Shop: Well stocked shop with all the leading golfing brands equipment. The PGA team also provide individually tailored tuition
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book limited quantity. Caddy service is also available contact club for details.
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire, power also trolleys available
- Practice Area: Extensive practice area and a short game area available
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning