Phone: 01875 870800
In Their Words ...........
Inspired by the great links courses of Britain, particularly those on land which are less dominated by dunes, Craigielaw is equal to many of the finest examples of such courses, some of which are conveniently located nearby in the East Lothian area.
Designed by Donald Steel & Co. the course opened in 2001 and in this short period has been host to many national events, including the 2006 Scottish Amateur Strokeplay Championship and was a qualifying course for the 2007 British Seniors Open at Muirfield.
With challenging greens, cavernous bunkers and spectacular views over the Firth of Forth, Gullane Hill and out towards Edinburgh and Fife, Craigielaw Golf Club is an experience not to be missed.
We pride ourselves in the friendliness of our welcome and efficiency of the service we provide. Our aim is to make your visit to Craigielaw an enjoyable one, whether it is to play golf, attend a meeting or simply to have lunch.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Traditional Scottish Links
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6601 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Lounge Bar and Restaurant with outdoor seating when nice
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with a full range of leading manufacturers equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Titleist Golf Clubs available for hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, Caddies are also available best to book in advance
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Grass practice ground, Callaway Balls are used.
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning