Phone: +44 (0)1461 204100
Website: Powfoot Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
Welcome to one of the best golf courses anywhere to be found. Set in breathtaking scenery in Dumfriesshire, South West Scotland, Powfoot Golf Course presents a mixture of both links and parkland golf of the highest standard.
Opened in 1903 and redesigned by the legendary James Braid in 1923, the course offers a superb test of golf with its many challenging holes which are set among whins and rough and has earned Powfoot the tag of ‘one of golf’s best kept secrets’.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland course
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 6250 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and Dining facilities available
- Drinks/Snacks: Available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, use own towel
- Pro-Shop: Small club shop sells the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book limited quantity
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys and power trolleys available
- Practice Area: Driving Range
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning