Golf Club Road
Dumfries and Galloway
Phone: +44 (0)1776 810273
In Their Words ...........
Portpatrick Dunskey Golf Club is just a short stroll from the picturesque village of Portpatrick and boasts two superbly maintained courses. Both courses offer spectacular views and on clear days the Isle of Man, Mourne Mountains and Mull of Kintyre can be seen.
The Dunskey is a beautifully presented 18-hole, 5913 yard Par 70 course and sets a fair challenge for golfers of varying abilities.
The Dinvin a 9-hole, Par 3 is enjoyed by families and those experienced golfers wishing to perfect their short game.
The attractive clubhouse offers a well appointed Lounge, Dining Room and very well stocked Bar area where our members and visitors can enjoy a relaxing time discussing the traumas and delights of the day’s play!
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Mixture of Clifftop and Heathland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5913 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Well appointed Dining Room and Bar
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes, secure bag storage available
- Shower Facilities: Male and Female shower facilities available
- Pro-Shop: Well stocked with a full range of branded golf equipment,apparel and accessories. Coaching and tuition available from fully qualified professional
- Golf Club Hire: Branded Titleist golf clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire but it is best to book in advance to ensure availability
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Powakaddy power trollies are available to hire
- Practice Area: Driving range and full practice facilities available
- Putting Practice: Practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning