Phone: + 44 (0) 1387 253585
In Their Words ...........
We are a privately owned parkland course situated on the outskirts of the town of Dumfries (Scotland), yet less than a mile from the town centre. The County is recognised as one of the finest parkland courses in Dumfries and Galloway and the South West of Scotland with previous visitors citing the superb greens, along with the warm and friendly hospitality.
Dumfries and County golf club offers golfers of all abilities an enjoyable golfing experience. Renowned for the consistently fast greens due to the USGA design this Fernie/Braid designed parkland course really is the Queen of the South well worthy of a visit.
Enjoy a refreshment in our recently refurbished club house watching fellow golfers approaching our 18th green
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5925 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Lounge bar and restaurant overlook 18th fairway
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Pro-shop fully stocked with leading manufacturers golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book to guarantee
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning