Phone: +44 (0)141 942 2349
In Their Words ...........
Windyhill Golf Club sits at the foot of the Kilpatrick Hills, near Bearsden, and presents an enjoyable, challenging but worthwhile golfing experience to players of all levels. Boasting magnificent views over the City of Glasgow to the Cathkin Braes to the south and the Gleniffer Braes on the south-west side of the River Clyde, Windyhill provides a vista few other clubs can equal. Indeed, on a clear day it is possible to make out Tinto Hill in Lanarkshire.
Designed by 5 times Open Champion, James Braid, in 1924, having re-located to Windyhill from its original course at Canniesburn, the club has evolved over the years to become a club renowned for the high quality of its greens, the well presented standard of the fairways and the friendliness of its members.
Visitors are welcome at Windyhill and the club is confident that, once the course has been played and the golfing experience appreciated, you will be tempted to join as a member.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, recognised as one of the best courses west of Glasgow
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6154 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Yes
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Shower facilities available for visitors use
- Pro-Shop: Yes, fully stocked with all the leading manufacturers equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Limited quantity of golf clubs to hire, best to pre-book
- Buggy Hire: There are buggies available to hire but best to pre book to ensure availability
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys only
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning