Phone: + 44 (0) 1389 383835
In Their Words ...........
Clydebank and District Golf Club is situated in Hardgate village, near to the town of Clydebank. It has easy access to Glasgow Airport and bus and rail links to Glasgow City Centre.
The Famous Loch Lomond is just a few miles down the road, and some of Scotland’s most famous golf clubs, such as Royal Troon, Gleneagles and St. Andrews are all within easy driving distance
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5743 yds
- Par: 68
- Bar/Restaurant: Yes
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Yes, major stockist of most of the leading brands of golf
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs are available to hire, best to check availabilty prior to booking.
- Buggy Hire: There are 2 buggies available to hire, best to pre book to ensure availability
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Electric trolleys available
- Practice Area: N/A
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning