Phone: +44 (0) 141 956 1685
In Their Words ...........
Clober Golf Club is situated in Milngavie just outside of Glasgow and is easily accessible from Bearsden, Clydebank and the West End of Glasgow.
It is a 4963 yard par 66 for the men and a 4514 yard par 67 for ladies. The course was designed by George Lyle, the uncle of Open and Masters champion Sandy Lyle MBE who is the club’s Honorary President. With 8 par 3’s scoring can be very difficult as the majority of the par 3’s require medium to long irons off the tee with relatively small greens.
At Clober there is always a friendly atmosphere waiting in the clubhouse after your round of golf and with a great calendar of social events throughout the year there’s always something for members to look forward too.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 4963 yds
- Par: 66
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and catering service available
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Yes
- Golf Club Hire: Sets of golf clubs available to hire, best to pre book
- Buggy Hire: No
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Short game area and nets available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning