Phone: +44(0)1259 742400
In Their Words ...........
Over one hundred years old Dollar is typical of the Scottish village golf courses. Set out by Ben Sayers on the slopes of the Ochils it is unusual in that, dictated by the terrain, there are no bunkers.
The signature hole is the Second which is only 97 yards long but it is a blind shot to an elevated green where failure to get up will likely cost you. A short course built before the days of modern technology it is, nevertheless, a fair challenge. Hilly and testing, every shot requires careful thought.
A burn features on some seven holes, there are decisions to be made on the tee and every shot has to be played with terrain and the vagaries of Scottish weather in mind. Let those who want to play their target golf play it, this is the traditional variety!
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5242 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Yes, Check website for opening times.
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Some golfing items from the bar area
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: No, course unsuitable for buggies
- Trolley Hire: Yes, pull and power available.
- Practice Area: No
- Putting Practice: No
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning