Phone: + 44 (0) 1259 724476
In Their Words ...........
Founded in 1891, Alloa Golf Club is a beautiful course set amongst 150 acres of rolling parkland beneath the Ochil Hills. This 6200 yard, par 71 championship length course will challenge the best golfers whilst offering great enjoyment to the average player.
Look forward to playing the challenging finishing holes 15 to 18. These consist of 2 long par 3′s, a demanding long par 4 and a par 5 which will test any golfer’s ability. Watch out for that ditch just in front of the seventeenth green!.
James Braid designed the course in 1935 on the estate of Schawpark House where it has an extremely picturesque landscape and has gained much privacy from the mature tree-lined fairways.
The clubhouse at Alloa offers first class services and facilities for our guests and members, golfers and non-golfers. We offer a warm welcome before and after a great days golf on our course. Our bar offers a great place to relax and enjoy our extensive beverage selection while you tally up your score!
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, James Braid designed on Schawpark House estate. A championship length course with mature tree lined fairways
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6266 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and Lounge overlooks the course
- Drinks/Snacks: Snacks menu available from the clubhouse, sweets and soft drinks from the pro shop
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilty available for visitors
- Shower Facilities: Showers available for visitors use
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with all the leading brands and golfing essentials, also a Powakaddy service and repair centre
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available for hire
- Practice Area: Practice areas available
- Putting Practice: Practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning