Phone: +44 (0)1955 602726
In Their Words ...........
We look forward to welcoming you to Wick Golf Club the most northerly course on the east coast of Scotland where golf has been played since 1870. Experience the challenge of a traditional Scottish links course with stunning views over Sinclair Bay to Noss Head and it's historic castles.
After your round relax at the 19th hole where you can enjoy a wee dram of Old Pulteney from the award winning local distillery. Reward yourself with this opportunity to sample history, golf and hospitality at amazing prices.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Traditional links, oldest established club in the Highlands
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6123 yds
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Open week ends and some Evenings
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: No, there are essential items such as tee's, balls etc available from the Bar
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs can be hired by prior arrangement with the club
- Buggy Hire: Yes, Best to book in advance
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Powered trolley hire available
- Practice Area: Area for practice with irons available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning