Phone: +44 (0)1862 892314
Website: Tain Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
Tain Golf Club in Ross-Shire, a traditional Scottish Highland links course designed by Old Tom Morris situated 9 miles south of Dornoch and 34 miles north of Inverness.
Our Championship length links overlooking the Dornoch Firth arguably offers one of the best settings imaginable in the highlands for a round of golf. With sea on one side and the backdrop of the mountains behind, every day brings a different aspect to this challenging and beautiful course and the layout of the holes guarantees an interesting round for beginners or experts.
The sheltered location of the course ensures favourable weather for most of the year. With our clubhouse offering an excellent selection of drinks and fine dining at G's Restaurant we are confident that you will want to return time and time again.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Championship length traditional Scottish Links designed by Old Tom Morris
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 6404 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: A wide range of locally sourced food available in G's restaurant or a drink and snack in the bar and lounge area
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: Showers available for visitors use, courtesy towels provided
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the leading golf brands equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, Caddies can also be reserved but you need to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice area available
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Book golf direct
Location and Route Planning