Phone: +44 (0)1890 750004
In Their Words ...........
Eyemouth, gateway to Scotland ‘The home of golf’. You will find a challenging 18 hole Championship Golf Course that will not only test all your golfing skills but will also excite your senses. The course is located on the cliff tops of the spectacular Berwickshire coastline.
Eyemouth Golf Club, the first Golf Course on the East Coast of Scotland is special as it is one of the few courses which is open for a full round of golf virtually every day of the year. If you want to keep your game going during the winter then Eyemouth is the place to come to.
The course offers the discerning golfer the challenge of playing two, yes two, very special holes. The 6th ‘A still No Ken’ voted ‘Britain’s No.1 Most Extraordinary Golf Hole’ and the 13th ‘The Hawkness’ monster at 656 yards off the back tee, Scotland’s longest hole. Where else can you play two such remarkable challenges?.
The restaurant has been renamed ‘The View’ in recognition of one of its main features, the fantastic outlook over Eyemouth and the rugged East Berwickshire coastline. The golf club has an open licence and provides a well stocked bar as well as a wide selection of food for members, visiting golfers and the general public.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Clifftop Links (regularly open all year round)
- Number Of Holes: 18 (6th voted Britains most extraordinary golf hole)
- Yardage: 6404 yds (13th is Scotlands longest par 5)
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: Full
- Drinks/Snacks: Full
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Comprehensive range of golf equipment and clothing
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: Yes
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Power available
- Practice Area: Practice Area, Video analysis available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the website
Location and Route Planning