33-35 Fullerton Drive
Phone: +44 (0)1294 823911
In Their Words ...........
The West Kilbride Golf Club is situated on the Ayrshire coast, with spectacular views across the Firth of Clyde to the beautiful island of Arran. The famous Professional Tom Morris of St Andrews, always dubbed Old Tom to distinguish him from his unfortunate son, was called in to survey the land and with the usual hard-headed self-interest of the Victorian professional golfer, declared it excellent for the purpose.
The West Kilbride Golf Club is a Championship standard 18 holes links Course which benefits from its location on the west coast, giving mild winters and all year round playing conditions. We host the Scottish Boys' Championship every four years. The Course itself is built on a narrow strip of coastal land, bordered on one side by agricultural land and on the other by the beach. Out of Bounds comes into play in 12 of the holes encouraging straight hitters. The Course is generally flat but has many undulations. This, when combined with the sea breezes, adds considerably to the challenge.
Our Clubhouse is very well equipped and visitors and guests will be made to feel welcome when enjoying our top quality catering and well-stocked bar.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Links, the course is generally flat but has many undulations, this, when combined with the sea breezes adds considerably to the challenge
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6523 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and dining facilities available
- Drinks/Snacks: Bar snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Yes
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trollies available to hire
- Practice Area: Small practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning