Phone: +44 (0)1475 673594
In Their Words ...........
Established in 1891, Largs Kelburn Golf Club is situated to the south of Largs, North Ayrshire, and has spectacular views over the Clyde estuary and the neighbouring islands of Cumbrae, Bute, and Arran.
Our superb 18-hole parkland course is rated as the best conditioned in West of Scotland. The manicured greens are the envy of other clubs, combined with lush fairways, meandering burns and tree-lined dog-legs, the course offers a fair but rewarding challenge for golfers of all abiilities.
Visitors are always welcome, and tee times can be booked online. Our clubhouse and restaurant provide a terrific setting for all types of functions. Members of the public are most welcome to dine provided they pre-book.
The Clubhouse offers a welcoming atmosphere with extensive views over the River Clyde from both the lounge bar and the restaurant, a large main lounge with a well stocked bar for relaxing in after a round. The restaurant has extensive views over the course and the river
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland with strong coastal influences
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6150 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar and catering services available in the Lounge Bar and Restaurant
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Showers available, towels provided
- Pro-Shop: Pro shop fully stocked with all the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Clubs available to hire, limited quantity must pre book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire April to September, best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available, limited amount power trolleys best to pre book, only available between April and October
- Practice Area: Practice net available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning