Phone: +44 (0) 1505 503166
In Their Words ...........
The Club dates back to 1896, when the original 9 holes were formed. There have been changes since then, the most predominate being the opening of 9 new holes in our centenary year. With 18 holes, par 69, now in play, including the 560 yard par 5 12th hole, the challenge is there for all categories of player.
Beith is a hilly parkland course with spectacular views over the surrounding areas, from Ailsa Craig & Arran to Ben Lomond. 7 counties can be seen from the elevated 6th tee, and nature is in abundance, with deer and buzzards among the wildlife on show. The course has five par threes, two par fives and eleven par fours with the challenging par 4 18th being a dogleg measuring over 400 yards for the gents. With small undulating greens and rolling fairways, mixed with various degrees of rough and numerous bunkers, the course can be tough but rewarding.
Please take the opportunity to come and play the course and enjoy the warm and friendly atmosphere of our Club. The Clubhouse offers a friendly and relaxing welcome to visitors and members alike. A well stocked bar of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available for pre and/or post game enjoyment along with a pool table and fantastic views out over the course, to the town of Beith and beyond to the hills of Arran in the distance. The "Golfer's Grill" complements the clubhouse facilities by providing sustenance of light breakfast and snacks
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype:Parkland, a hilly course with small undulating greens and plenty bunkers for the unwary
- Number Of Holes:18
- Yardage:5684 yds
- Bar/Restaurant:Bar open daily, catering available on selected days, check website
- Drinks/Snacks:Snacks available
- Changing Facilities:Yes
- Shower Facilities:Yes
- Pro-Shop:No, small selection of golfers essentials sold in the clubhouse
- Golf Club Hire:No
- Buggy Hire:No
- Trolley Hire:Pull and power trolleys available
- Practice Area:A practice net is available
- Putting Practice:Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information:Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning