Phone: + 44 (0) 1586 830677
In Their Words ...........
Our Golf Club is situated by the village of Southend in a glorious setting on the south coast of the Kintyre peninsula. The course is a fine Par 66 18 hole natural links extending to 4,799 yards. High and low handicappers alike will enjoy its testing layout, the springy turf on the undulating fairways and arguably one of the finest set of greens in Scotland.
Dunaverty is regularly referred to as a "hidden gem" and it is easy to see why when you take into account the wonderful coastal setting and fantastic condition. A haven for golfers and wildlife alike with an abundance of birds, flora and fauna on display and possibly even a chance sighting of an otter to add to a memorable experience. Whilst its not the longest of courses, golfers of all abilities will enjoy its natural links layout which weaves amongst the wind-contoured terrain creating natural hazards on every hole. To keep a good score, the golfer will particularly need to master the devilish collection of par 3’s ranging from 123 to 245 yards in length.
Spectacular views over the landscape, Sanda Island to the south, Ailsa Craig and Ayrshire to the east and Northern Ireland to the south west, will add to the golfer’s enjoyment of this challenging and exceptionally well maintained course.
Dunaverty Golf Club offers relaxed and comfortable facilities within the friendly confines of our recently refurbished Club House.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Traditional natural links. High and low handicappers alike will enjoy its testing layout, the springy turf on the undulating fairways and arguably one of the finest set of greens in Scotland. Spectacular views over the landscape will add to the golfer’s enjoyment of this challenging and exceptionally well maintained course
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 4799 yds
- Par: 66
- Bar/Restaurant: Club steward serves a selection of light meals
- Drinks/Snacks: Snacks available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available in the clubhouse
- Shower Facilities: Showers available in the clubhouse
- Pro-Shop: Golfers essentials and Dunaverty merchandise available from the shop
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: No
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys only
- Practice Area: No
- Putting Practice: Practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning