Phone: + 44 (0) 1389 841350
In Their Words ...........
Cardross Golf Club was founded in 1895. The current golf course layout benefited from design changes recommended by James Braid, which were implemented in 1921.
Generous undulating fairways and large deciduous trees are features of the golf course and it tends to play much longer than the yardage suggests. The Club has a welcoming clubhouse, excellent catering, a well-stocked Professional's shop and is one of the best inland parkland golf courses in the West of Scotland.
Being less than 6 miles from the world renowned Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, with stunning views over the river Clyde and only 20 minutes from Glasgow Airport, makes Cardross not only easily accessible but a must on any golfing holiday.
We welcome anyone to come and visit us at Cardross Golf Club, including Golfing Societies many of whom visit us year after year, enjoy a game of golf and maybe some food and drinks after your game.
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, generous undulating fairways and large deciduous trees are features of the golf course and it tends to play much longer than the yardage suggests.
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6447 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Yes
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Yes, fully stocked with all the leading branded golfers equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Two buggies are available to hire and need to be pre booked
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Power trollies are available to hire
- Practice Area: N/A
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information:Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning