Phone: + 44 (0) 13397 41618
Phone: +44 (0)1382 585000
In Their Words ...........
Think you know Piperdam's Golf course? Think again, it's been "Redesigned with Your game in Mind"
The New Course (18 Holes) First built in 1997 and the extensively and lovingly redesigned over the winter of 2013/14 the course is a truly unique parkland layout. Set in the most beautiful of locations, and boasting some breath-taking views, the course has been sculpted from the gentle slopes around our 40 acre fishing loch. A par 71 measuring anywhere from 6300 to 5100 yards depending on your choice of tees the New Course can provide either a stern or more sympathetic test for golfers of all levels of ability.
The Wee Piper (9 Holes) The Wee Piper course is fast gaining a reputation as one of the finest par 3 courses any where and has proved an immensely enjoyable short course. The course consists of an excellent variety of testing par threes that vary from around 100 to 200 yards in length. They are kept in superb condition and boast putting surfaces that are second to none. It is adored by everyone who has played it from beginners to professionals. The fact that you can complete a round on the Wee Piper in little more than an hour or so makes it an ideal golfing destination when time is precious.
The Room with a View Scottish Restaurant & Bar offers wonderful views of the loch and golf course while serving superb Scottish cuisine, ranging from rolls and snacks, to a full A la Carte menu. The well stocked bar has a fine selection of grain and malt Scotch whiskys and ales aswell as a superb selection of red wine, white wine and Champagne.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Two parkland golf courses, The Osprey Course and the Wee Piper
- Number Of Holes: The Osprey Course 18 holes, The Wee Piper Course 9 holes
- Yardage: The Osprey Course white tees 6325 yds, The Wee Piper Course yellow tees 1399 yds
- Par: The Osprey Course 72, The Wee Piper Course 27
- Bar/Restaurant: Full and varied menu available in the bar lounge and restaurant, private rooms available for large visiting groups
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available
- Changing Facilities: Separate lockers available for visitors
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked pro shop with all the leading brands golf equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Floodlit Driving Range, visiting groups can reserve bays
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning