Phone: 01382 532767
In Their Words ...........
Here at Monifieth Golf Links we offer you a fantastic golfing day out within 30 minutes travelling time from St. Andrews, and within 2 hours of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen Airports.
Home to two superb 18 hole courses offering golf at all levels, the Medal course has hosted the Scottish Boys Championships, the Scottish Ladies Amateur Championship and in 2016 will be a qualifying course for the British Seniors Open.
Monifieth Golf Links has a unique position with four clubs sharing our two courses. All clubs, with the exception of Ladies Panmure, offer full catering. There is always an open door and warm hospitality offered to all visitors. If it’s a 36 hole encounter you’re looking for, you will be well served at Monifieth links, and a warm welcome in our 3 clubs – Monifieth, Grange or Broughty will ensure that a fine day out is guaranteed.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Two Links Courses, trees and gorse in abundance
- Number Of Holes: The Medal Course and Ashludie Course are 18 Holes
- Yardage: Medal Course 6655 yds, Ashludie Course 5123 yds
- Par: Medal Course 71, Ashludie Course 68
- Bar/Restaurant: There are 4 affiliated Clubhouses, check the website
- Drinks/Snacks: There are 4 affiliated Clubhouses, check the website
- Changing Facilities: There are 4 affiliated Clubhouses, check the website
- Shower Facilities: There are 4 affiliated Clubhouses, check the website
- Pro-Shop: Yes, well stocked with all golfing the essentials
- Golf Club Hire: Yes
- Buggy Hire: Yes, arrange with Starter
- Trolley Hire: Yes, from Pro shop
- Practice Area: Large practice area available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning