Phone: +44 (0)1241 890373
In Their Words ...........
The Old Course officially opened in 1987 by Sir Henry Cotton, it is a 6632 yard par 73, Championship layout. A parkland course incorporating both tree-lined and open fairways. It features memorable water hazards on the 8th & 10th holes. Every hole is unique, presenting a variety of challenges to every level of golfer. The blue tees add another 336 yds to the length making it a fantastic championship course.
The Glens Course opened in 1992 and is a challenging, 5528 yards, par 68 course. It is shorter and a little less demanding than the Old. The finishing holes from the 13th onwards are tighter and more demanding than the first 12. The course is not the longest you'll ever play but you need to think your way round if you are to be rewarded with a good score.
Letham Grange Golf Club is run by the members for the members, visitors and guests will be made most welcome
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: There are 2 parkland courses, the Old Course championship layout with a mix of open and tree lined fairways, the Glens Course is shorter but no less challenging
- Number Of Holes: Both courses are 18 holes
- Yardage: The Old Course blue tees 6968 yds, The Glens Course 5528 yds
- Par: The Old Course 73, The Glens Course 68
- Bar/Restaurant: Full bar facilities, drinks and snacks available at the 19th hole, catering can be availble for parties if pre organised
- Drinks/Snacks: 19th hole snacks
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Shower facilities available
- Pro-Shop: Golf shop sells all the golfers essentials
- Golf Club Hire: No golf clubs for hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire best to pre book
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Driving range available, must use own golf balls
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further InformationVisit the Website
Location and Route Planning