Phone: 01382 431820
Website: Caird Park Golf Course
In Their Words ...........
Caird Park was recorded as being the busiest course in Europe in the mid 1980's. It is a wonderful parkland track, fairly easy to score on the first few holes but increasing in difficulty as the layout progresses.
Opened in 1923, Caird Park is an easy-walking course surrounded by avenues of trees and views north to the Sidlaw Hills. But it can be challenging especially around the greens, which offer a variety of defences forcing the golfer to play decisively. This has all added to Caird Park's reputation as a popular parkland experience.
Caird Park also boasts a testing 9 hole course. Caird Park 9-hole is the ideal facility for those starting out in the game, it offers a group of delightfully designed short holes that will help any level of player improve their game. Caird Park 9-hole is in great condition and is probably one of the best bargains in the game no booking required - simply pay at 9-hole course Starters Box
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Caird Park is a Parkland course with tree lined fairways, dont be fooled by the first few holes it will bite back. Maintained by Golf Dundee this is a pay and play golf course renowned for its high quality.
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 6456 yds
- Par: 72
- Bar/Restaurant: N/A
- Drinks/Snacks: N/A
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: N/A
- Pro-Shop: Golf shop stocks all the golfers essentials. Club fitting centre and club repairs undertaken
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: N/A
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: Practice net adjacent to the first tee and full practice-ground facilities adjacent to the 15th fairway
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available, lessons using the SAM Puttlab are available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning