Phone: +44 (0)1224 734994
Website:Peterculter Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
Peterculter Golf Course is an 18 hole course, with a Par of 71 and a yardage of 6226 yards. Situated on the River Dee among some of the most beautiful scenery in Aberdeenshire, this exceptional golfing venue truly encapsulates the natural beauty of the Scottish landscape.
The course follows the natural contours of the riverbank and players can enjoy panoramic views of the valley set against the magnificence of the Grampian Mountains. Peterculter Golf Club was founded in 1989 and with careful management has matured into a course that offers players of all standards a thoroughly enjoyable golfing experience. The course layout presents a variety of challenges and epitomises all that is pleasurable and popular within the exciting world of Scottish golf.
Peterculter Golf Club welcomes visitors and corporate outings and we can offer you a memorable golfing experience to celebrate any occasion, the club has a comprehensive bar and catering facilities suitable for large or small groups
TripAdvisor Course Review
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland course sited on the banks of the River Dee.
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: White Tees 6226 yds
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: Good food and drinks available from the clubhouse restaurant
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available from the clubhouse
- Changing Facilities: Changing facilities available
- Shower Facilities: Showers available
- Pro-Shop: Fully Stocked with Leading Golf Brands, professional tuition available
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire, best to pre book limited quantity
- Trolley Hire: Pull and power trolleys available to hire, best to pre book power trolleys
- Practice Area: N/A
- Putting Practice: Putting practice green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning