Phone: + 44 (0) 1651 873553
In Their Words ...........
The course at Meldrum House was designed by Graeme Webster with the highest attention to detail. And our greenkeepers pride themselves in their meticulous standards. USGA-constructed, manicured greens. Cross-cut fairways. Water features. Dog-legs. Bunkers. All expertly maintained to the highest level, demanding perfection from every stroke for even the most accomplished golfer.
Our course, sculpted to perfection in Scotland’s breathtaking scenery is one of the most beautiful parkland golf courses in the country. The mature woodland backdrop, meticulous landscaping and abundant wildlife make it a golf experience like no other. But remember, we also have a sensible choice of tee positions if you’d like to take things a little more leisurely, Golf here is a passion, a challenge and always a pleasure. In our view, golf doesn’t get much better than this.If you are looking to improve your golf game, our Golf Schools are for all levels of golfer. With expert tuition led by our PGA Professional and backed up with cutting-edge technology, this is a chance to enjoy playing on one of Scotland’s top 100 courses whilst staying in luxury at the prestigious Meldrum House.
Open to golf members and guests of the hotel, the Clubhouse's luxurious lounge provides the perfect setting to relax. Head upstairs to a balcony boasting breathtaking, panoramic views over the 1st, 17th and 18th holes. And for tantalising the tastebuds, our menu offers interesting and ever-changing dishes .
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland course designed by Graeme Webster with mature tree lined fairways. USGA-constructed, manicured greens. Cross-cut fairways, Water features, Dog-legs, Bunkers. This course is suitable for all skill levels with a sensible choice of tee positions if you’d like to take things a little more leisurely. Relatively flat and not too physically demanding
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6203 yards from the white tees
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Open to golf members and guests of the hotel, the Clubhouse's luxurious lounge provides the perfect setting to relax. Head upstairs to a balcony boasting breathtaking, panoramic views over the 1st, 17th and 18th holes. And for tantalising the tastebuds, our menu offers interesting and ever-changing dishes
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack available from the clubhouse, confectionery and soft drinks available from the pro shop
- Changing Facilities: Yes, for members and visitors
- Shower Facilities: Shower rooms for members and visitors
- Pro-Shop: Open to members and non-members alike, our fully-stocked proshop is open seven days a week, and carries an extensive range of top brand clubs, clothing and accessories to satisfy even the most demanding golfer.
- Golf Club Hire: N/A
- Buggy Hire: N/A
- Trolley Hire: N/A
- Practice Area: Practice range – that gives the option of grass tees, or a raised aspect which lets you access the full width of the range. Short-game support – at ‘Chippers’ Alley’ a collection of three USGA-standard greens
- Putting Practice: A full-size putting green
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning