Phone: + 44 (0)13398 83480
In Their Words ...........
Lumphanan Golf Club is pleased to offer a high quality and challenging 9-hole course, at 3718 yards, Lumphanan's par 62 course offers a classic hillside nine hole village course. Its par 3 and par 4 holes are a great test of accuracy where you must rise to the challenge of narrow fairways, complex greens and bunkers.
Our designers took full advantage of the outstanding natural characteristics afforded by the course to create memorable holes, many of which offer spectacular views of the Deeside countryside. North East Scotland has long been renowned for its golf courses and Lumphanan is no exception. You will find the golf course a challenge to your straight hitting and short game, not to mention the putting.
In addition, the club has an informal and family-friendly atmosphere, we extend a warm welcome to visitors, expert golfers and novices alike. We hope you enjoy your visit to our course and come back again.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 9
- Yardage: 1859 yds
- Par: 31
- Bar/Restaurant: Weekends only. The Clubhouse and Changing closed during winter
- Drinks/Snacks: Yes. Weekends only
- Changing Facilities: Yes. Closed during winter.
- Shower Facilities: Yes. Closed during winter.
- Pro-Shop: No
- Golf Club Hire: There are golf clubs available for visitors to hire
- Buggy Hire: No
- Trolley Hire: Yes
- Practice Area: Driving net
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning