Phone: + 44 (0) 1224 507767
Website: Kings Links Golf Course
In Their Words ...........
Golf has been played on the Aberdeen links since at least as early as 1780 and on the site of the current course since 1872. Set between the city and the sea this is a classic links course so characteristic of Scotland’s east coast. Using the natural undulating terrain of the dunes, quick greens and varying wind conditions Kings Links offers an enjoyable challenge for golfers’ keen to experience authentic links golf. .
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: The Kings Links is an old-school challenge for anyone with a feel for links golf. Think big dunes, very quick greens and lots of bunkers. Described as ‘golf in the raw’, watch out if the wind is blowing.
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6333yds from the white tees
- Par: 71
- Bar/Restaurant: This is a municipal course and there are no dining facilities
- Drinks/Snacks: No
- Changing Facilities: No
- Shower Facilities: No
- Pro-Shop: No
- Golf Club Hire: No
- Buggy Hire: Buggies are available to hire but it is best to pre-book
- Trolley Hire: No
- Practice Area: The kings Links Golf Centre driving range is next door
- Putting Practice: Practice putting green available
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning