Phone: + 44 (0) 1261 812062
In Their Words ...........
Set in the coastal town of Banff and less than one mile from the sea, Duff House Royal Golf Club offers members and visitors alike a truly memorable golfing experience on a fantastic parkland course that offers a fair challenge for golfers of all abilities.
The original Duff House Golf Club was formally constituted on 1st March 1910. The brilliant Golf Architect Dr. Alister Mackenzie (who later went on to design the World famous “Augusta National”) redesigned the course in 1923, finishing the project in 1924.
The course is a flat, beautifully manicured parkland course with little rough. The large “Mackenzie” two-tiered greens, many well positioned bunkers and trees make the course a severe but fair challenge to golfers of all abilities. The Course is bounded by the River Deveron, which proves to be a hazard for those who wander off the tee at the 7th, 16th and 17th holes.
In addition to an outstanding golf course we have excellent facilities for our members and visiting guests, our clubhouse boasts a large seating area overlooking the first and eighteenth holes where you can simply relax and enjoy the views of those commencing or completing their rounds. The clubhouse has a large comfortable bar and lounge area, offering commanding views over the first and eighteenth holes with the Hill of Doune and the River Deveron as a backdrop.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland, with two tiered MacKenzie greens
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 6161 yds
- Par: 70
- Bar/Restaurant: Full catering service available
- Drinks/Snacks: Served in the Lounges
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Yes
- Pro-Shop: Yes, Supply the very best in golf equipment
- Buggy Hire:For elderly or infirm use only (2 Only)
- Trolley Hire: Pull and Powakaddy power trolleys available
- Practice Area: Practice areas are available
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning